Re: [slang-users] creating struct and list from C

* Manfred Hanke <Manfred.Hanke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2013-04-02 17:49] :

> In general, would one want to have intrinsic S-Lang functions like
> list_new, list_insert, and set_struct_field also available in the public
> C API defined by slang.h? In this case, I could also try to prepare the
> corresponding patch and send it to John.

* Manfred Hanke <Manfred.Hanke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2013-04-02 17:49] :

> In general, would one want to have intrinsic S-Lang functions like
> list_new, list_insert, and set_struct_field also available in the public
> C API defined by slang.h? In this case, I could also try to prepare the
> corresponding patch and send it to John.

Hi Manfred,

Are you aware of those discussions about creating complexe structures
[1] and lists [2] from C ?
A public api for creating lists would certainly be useful.
John, do you have a todo list in which some of us could pick items
from to help you ?

Regards ;

Laurent.