Re: [slang-users] svn repository broken?

* John E. Davis on Saturday, May 15, 2010 at 23:32:14 -0400
> Christian Ebert <blacktrash@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Recently I get the following when I try to access the s-lang svn
>> repository:
>
> I switched to using git about a year or more ago.  For a while, I was
> maintaining the svn repository but stopped after the 2.2.2 release.  It
> was a good decision because it appears that the svn host
> (opensvn.csie.org) is no longer hosting svn repositories.
>
> You can find links to my git repositories at
> <http://www.jedsoft.org/snapshots/>.

Ah, thanks. I infered the switch from one of your messages to
nsr iirc, but could not find this link.

While we are at it:

The List-Post header says: mailto:slang-users-l@xxxxxxxxxxx,
which is also what mailman gave me when subscribing. Apparently
slang-users@xxxxxxxxxxx is also valid. Has this changed? Which
one is preferred?

theatre - books - texts - movies
Black Trash Productions at home: http://www.blacktrash.org/