Re: [slang-users] svn repository broken?

Christian Ebert <blacktrash@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Recently I get the following when I try to access the s-lang svn
> repository:

I switched to using git about a year or more ago.  For a while, I was
maintaining the svn repository but stopped after the 2.2.2 release.  It
was a good decision because it appears that the svn host
(opensvn.csie.org) is no longer hosting svn repositories.

You can find links to my git repositories at
<http://www.jedsoft.org/snapshots/>.