Re: [slang-users] SLIRP 1.7.4 released

Michael Noble wrote:
> Dear S-Lang Users,
>
> Version 1.7.4 of SLIRP is now available at
>
> 	http://space.mit.edu/CXC/software/slang/modules/slirp

Hi,

I compiled SLIRP under cygwin and installed it. Then I deleted
the directory from which SLIRP was installed. It did not work
any more because it could not find "autoload.sl".
(I have SLSH 0.7.3 installed,  /usr/local/etc/slsh.rc
and /usr/local/share/slsh/autoload.sl)

To make it work I modified the slirp script and added SLSH_PATH:

------ /usr/local/bin/slirp ----------
#! /bin/sh

# SLIRP: The S-Lang Interface Package (mnoble@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
# This script is a convenience wrapper, for simplified use at command line.

prefix=/usr/local
SLSH_PATH=${prefix}/share/slsh
export SLSH_PATH
SLIRP_ROOT=${prefix}/share/slsh/local-packages/slirp
export SLIRP_ROOT

$prefix/bin/slirpsh $SLIRP_ROOT/slirp.sl "$@"

Can you add sth like this into the installation? Is there
already an option for sth similar in ./configure?

Marko Mahnic