Re: [slang-users] Volunteers anyone?

Duhhhh .... I could use the SLANG libraries and/or copy them
into my DB module..

Thanks ...

FWIW, I am at the point of having to come up with a file manager to handle
the META data for SLAG. I should be releasing at least part of the SLAG
routines shortly. The menuing system is pretty much done and looks really
nice and works like a champ, and is fully mouseable ...

Hearty thanks to John Davies for writing such a fine system as S-lang,
I just wish more knew about it!

Paul Boekholt wrote:
On Fri, 20 May 2005 12:20:19 -0500, Ben Duncan <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:

Need help in writing a "text"  (string) based database/file manager.

It will be based possible on Tdbm (multi user version) of GDBM.

<SNIP>

  record = db["THISKEY"];
  if (record != NULL)
    intobuffer = extract_element(record, 4, ',');

Ben Duncan   - VersAccounting Software LLC 336 Elton Road  Jackson MS, 39212
"Never attribute to malice, that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"
       - Hanlon's Razor