[slang-users] Slang modules and threads?

Hi,

I have this module that I wrote for sqlite 3.2.1.  It worked in old stuff like
Slackware 8.  But on Slackware 10.1 with the latest gcc and libs it segfaults
and complains about a 'library called out of sequence'.  This error message is
from sqlite library.  In searching for an answer,  the sqlite forum indicates
that this is a threading problem (even tho I set the flag for 'thread-safe').

John, is there something about slsh, modules and threads that you can tell me here?

Its all clean compiles and I am sure I am not loading the wrong libs.
Module attached, its pretty simple.

--
Joe Robertson
jmrobert5@xxxxxxxxx