Re: [slang-users] Some Collaboration Requested ....

Hi all,

Wellllll, I DO have a module for Sqlite v3.  And it works here at work on
Slackware 8.1 (i.e. 3 year old libs, gcc 2.96).  But it does not work at home on
Slackware 10.1 (gcc.3.x something).  And I have been checking it at each preview
release and its always the same.  I've run strace on it, and Sqlite lib has some
issue and reports a 'method called out of sequence' error.  I just haven't had
time to track it down to source yet. It possibly a library link crossup or
something.  Maybe I can get to it this weekend (I need to play with pre-8.2 anyway).

If I don't get it fixed, I will post it to my website anyway, maybe someone else
 can try it and let me know.

Besides he did ask about a non-SQL solution, and I was able to read the docs a
bit about db*.  I think a DataModel tool that gens code for the DB and for the
S-Lang app would be cool.

--
Joe Robertson
jmrobert5@xxxxxxxxx