Re: [slang-users] slang 2 snapshot 7 released

John E. Davis wrote:

Hello:

Due to a minor glitch associated with the handling of negative indices
in range arrays, I decided that it would be best to put out a new snapshot
to correct the problem.  Note that the change is not entirely backward

Thank you for this release,

It compiles fine on OS/2.

The tests run without problems now.

In the demo directory the keypad and pager work.
Only smgtest stil has some problems, but much better than with preview 5.

See the attached image, the colors and text after after column 15 are not shown correct.

Low Level test shows fine on all columns, but ends with a SIGSEGV

And finally I tried to compile slrn-0.9.8.1pl1
It compiles and runs fine as I could see after a quick test.

Since OS/2 and Win32 are very similar. Does smgtest work on Win32?

Any tips where I should look with the debugger to find the problems?

    Ciao,  Hannes

--
Johannes Hromadka     | Email: Johannes.Hromadka@xxxxxxx
Vienna/Austria/Europe | OECC: http://www.oecc.org/

>>> Du musst die Details kennen (Geni Weber) <<<

GIF image