[slang-users] Help on making modules required ....

Ok, I am into having a pretty GOOD menu module for my SLAG project done.
Very pretty, 3d effects, (not yet mousable though - adding mouseing will be last
thing done for SLAG), ability to call sub-menu's, shell's and other programs.

They way I was headed for SLAG was to have one mega-module called SLAG that all
the intrensic's are included in. But I am having second thoughts.

To the MORE experienced out there: Should such modules as MENU / WINDOW / BOX
etc.. be individual modules that are called as needed by S-Lang scripts?
What are advantages/dis-advantages/ trip ups, conflicts, by doing it
either way?

Also, do the modules need to do SLang_init_slang, or is that with C programs
that call and use the interpreter only?

Thanks ...

--
Ben Duncan   - VersAccounting Software LLC 336 Elton Road  Jackson MS, 39212
"Never attribute to malice, that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"