Re: [slang-users] Error compiling slang2 on OS/2

John E. Davis wrote:
Johannes Hromadka <dyane@xxxxxx> wrote:

But it does not work. slrn starts up and shows a blank sreen with a white block cursor blinking in line 2 column 1 of the screen. It responses to key inputs. I can exit from slrn.

What version of slrn are you using?  Is it a development version?  It
must be because the released version does not support slang2.

Yes is is the 0.9.8.1pl1 preview of slrn which has slang2 support.

Instead of slrn, compile and run the smgtest program in slang/demo/.
Does it work properly?

I'll do this, I'll also make the changes to the slang test files you mentioned in the other mail and post the results.

I'm a little short in time, but I'll try to get some results within one week.

    Ciao,  Hannes

--
Johannes Hromadka     | Email: Johannes.Hromadka@xxxxxxx
Vienna/Austria/Europe | OECC: http://www.oecc.org/