Re: [slang-users] Compiling and using S-Lang under Win32

Ha, that was probably me!

And YES, in M$VS6 it was a big file to try an keep in sync with the rest of the
makefiles.  But thats the way M$ set VS6 up, they intend that you will manually
add or delete files from the 'GUI' part.  Oh wait...that was YANITC  (yet
another nail in their coffin) as far as I am concerned.  These days I refuse to
do M$ work.  I get paid to work in Linux, yay!

--
Joe Robertson
jmrobert5@xxxxxxxxx