Re: [slang-users] Compiling and using S-Lang under Win32

In the bad old days, many versions ago, I had created a project for building
slang under M$DevStudio.  It was pretty straightforward, basically building a
file list for a console app.  Today I'd look at the slangs' pc makefile for the
flags and filelist.  I'll bet it will just build using the  ncmake ability of
M$, then you could just bat file it to build.

My old project is probably still on my website, in the programming section.

I agree, extending slang with C and making modules is dead simple.  So simple in
fact, I had a easier time doing it by hand than by using Slirp (an autogen tool).

Happy to help if you can't get it going, altho I only have DevStudio 6. :^)

--
Joe Robertson
jmrobert5@xxxxxxxxx