Re: [slang-users] Newbie question

Once upon a time I hacked up a tcl mode to mostly work with s-lang.
Its on my home page, which unluckily for me I cannot get to from work...darn
filters!  But goto my programming page, and somewhere under there is a s-lang
section.

http://jmrobert5.home.mchsi.com/

IIRC it gets the syntax highlighting, but the debug/run probably doesn't work.
Email me if you can't find it, or have a problem.

--
Joe Robertson
jmrobert5@xxxxxxxxx