Re: [slang-users] Newbie question

On Mon, 8 Nov 2004 01:49:45 -0500 (EST), TJ Walls  said:
>   Thanks in advance for any advice for a newbie. Is there further
> documentation on S-lang beyond http://www.s-lang.org so that I might not
> bother you with such silly questions in the future?

I'm not sure what's on s-lang.org but the tm documentation can be read
online in JED (see below).  This list is mostly for users of the C API I
believe, question about S-Lang scripting be they silly or not are mostly
discussed on the JED-users mailing list and presumably on whatever forums
the slrn-scripters use.

>   Also, does anyone know of a S-Lang editing mode for XEmacs?
I know one exists (not sure if it's for Emacs or XEmacs) but JED is almost
certainly better for learning S-Lang just like Emacs would be better for
learning lisp.