Re: [slang-users] recent discussion on mutt-dev ... you might be interested in

<SIGH>

My reason for using SLANG is many. Many paths chosen have lead me here.

To sum up my NSHO of ncurses VS Slang in somewhat of a "parable"

It is like going to buy a bicycle.

With ncurse's you get the factory, raw tubing, raw rubber and
all the equipment to MAKE your bicycle, from the raw materials.

With slang, you take the bicycle out of the box, bolt on the wheels and handle
bars and pedals, and away you go ....

Thomas Glanzmann wrote:
Hello,
hopefully this isn't just noise.

see attached thread.

	Thomas

Ben Duncan   - VersAccounting Software LLC 336 Elton Road  Jackson MS, 39212
"Never attribute to malice, that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"
       - Hanlon's Razor