Re: [slang-users] Re: Threads & Charset (UTF-8) on MacOS X

Thomas Dickey <dickey@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>There's a slang 2.0 in alpha now (no documentation available, and some
>interfaces have changed).  I've a to-do item to see if lynx builds/works
>with it (without hacking up lynx, of course).

Since I am a lynx user, I will download the latest source and send you
patches if any are required.

The situation with Mutt is somewhat different since Mutt uses the
SLcurses hack code and not the native SLsmg functions.  The SLcurses
interface may not support UTF-8 without addition modifications.  I
will grab the code for ncursesw and see what its wide character
interface looks like and see what modifications are necessary to
slcurses.h to emulate some of it.