liteweight slang for wince

Hi All,

Has anyone attempted to port S-Lang to Windows CE?
Any insights would be appreciated.  John, what do you think, would it be feasable to so such a thing?

I found a Pocket Scheme build and that got me to thinking about it.
and I just found PythonCE on Tucows...

My pda is a Aero1500 series, MIPS VR4111, 16Mb ram, wince2.11 and a Compact Flash card, so file size is not an issue, more likely ram and stack space will be the crunch.

M$ Dev IDE for C++ and VB are a free download here:
http://www.microsoft.com/mobile/downloads/emvt30.asp
but require NT4 or Win2K as development OS versions.

I used my VC++ 6 workspace as a starting point.
http://members.home.net/jmrobert5/programming.html

Staff Engineer		jmrobert@xxxxxxxx
Strictly Business	http://www.sbcs.com
"I am... after all... a SuperHero."