Re: possible stack over- or underflow

On Mon, May 07 2001, Scheucher, Andreas wrote:

Hi,

I use

_traceback = 1;

and I get reports like the following :

S-Lang Error: Type Mismatch: Context requires an array.  Scalar not converted
S-Lang Traceback: for
S-Lang Traceback: for
S-Lang Traceback: cdcc_send
File: /home/gorank/.justirc/scripts/cdcc.sl
  Local Variables:
    $0: Type: String_Type,  Value: "~/src/volnorm-0.4.1/src/lib*.so, darko"
    $1: Type: String_Type,  Value: "~/src/volnorm-0.4.1/src/lib*.so"
    $2: Type: String_Type,  Value: " darko"
    $3: Type: Array_Type,   Value: String_Type[1]
    $4: Type: Array_Type,   Value: String_Type[1]
    $5: Type: Integer_Type, Value: 1
    $6: Type: Integer_Type, Value: 1
    $7: Type: Null_Type,    Value: NULL
    $8: Type: String_Type,  Value: "lib*.so"
S-Lang Traceback: cdcc
File: /home/gorank/.justirc/scripts/cdcc.sl
  Local Variables:
    $0: Type: String_Type,  Value: "send ~/src/volnorm-0.4.1/src/lib*.so, darko"
    $1: Type: String_Type,  Value: "send"
    $2: Type: String_Type,  Value: "~/src/volnorm-0.4.1/src/lib*.so, darko"
S-Lang Error: Type Mismatch: Error while executing cdcc

This is usually helpful enough for me to find the problem.

Hope this helps,
Goran

--

Writing about music is like dancing about architecture.
    -- Frank Zappa