Re: ascii table

> >Can anyone help me with this simple program which
> >intented to print ascii table. With curses it works fine
> >(#define _CURSES_ in the beginnig of file),
> >but I can't get it work with slang.
> >Why chars >=128 <=160 are stripped?
>
> It is my understanding that ISO-latin defines ``8-bit'' control
> characters in the range 128 to 160.  For example, many DEC vtxxx
> terminals use such characters when the terminal is set to 8 bit mode.
> If you want to display characters in that range, and you know that the
> terminal supports those characters, then you may put
>
>    SLsmg_Display_Eight_Bit = 128;

Thanks, this solved the problem.
I can only suggest for future slang to do this on its own,
when terminal supports this characters.

However now I faced another problem: pressing ^S turns
on ScrollLock, and I need this combination in my program
(of course under curses all was fine :)
How do I disable such behavior?

I am using both SLang_getkey() and SLkp_getkey() if this matters.
Itialization part is:

SLtt_get_terminfo();
SLkp_init();
SLang_init_tty(0xff, 0, 1); /* to disable ^C */

Regards,
Konstantin