Re: [jed-users] Double spacing fonts bug in xjed

BINGO!

I have tried it with  Source Code Pro --- and it works; spacing is normal. It is the only font for which it works. I have no idea why.

I am willing to dig further for the sake of understanding the root of this problem in case someone is interested in telling me what to try.

Thanks!
I.