Re: [jed-users] Distinguishing active window

On Sun, 29 Jul 2018, Jay Belanger wrote:

It also shows that my mind is going, but that isn't relevant to this list.

Relevance, schmelevance. You're in a big club Jay. I just emailed a friend using the Subject: line "My mind is shot."

Sorry, can't help you on the status bar thang.

Best,

--
Man is essentially a dreamer, wakened sometimes for a moment by some peculiarly obtrusive element in the outer world, but lapsing again quickly into the happy somnolence of imagination.
                                    Russell