[jed-users] Updating the buffers

Hello list,

sometimes I want to work with jed on one document but on two different
computers in two different rooms. The computers are synchronized by a
program called unison which is based on rsync (AFAIK).

When I leave one computer to go to the other one, I normally stop jed
and start it again on the other computer. But it would be nicer if I
could keep both instances (do you say so?) of jed open.

I tried that out and jed shows me in the status-line with the "d" that
the file has changed on disk. When I start typing jed tells me so and
asks me if I really want to edit this buffer. If I answer no, nothing
else happens.

How can I tell jed to update the buffer? The only way I know, is to
reopen the file, which is not very comfortable.

The best would be if I could tell jed to automatically update the
buffers when the files change on disk. Is there a way to do so?

Thank you for your help
Martin