Re: [jed-users] WJED font - help!

Dear Kevin,

Look for the file:
C:\Users\KEVIN\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Windows\win.ini
(change KEVIN into your windows-user-naam)

Make the JED modifications in that file!  (not in C:\windows\win.ini)
Good luck !

            Thei.

+-------+---+---+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+---+

On Wed, 31 Jan 2018, Kevin Hughes wrote:

Hi,
I have been a user of Edt for over 30 years and Jed saved my life on Windows!!

Now I am just moving from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 and I have WJED running ok on Win 10. However I cannot seem to change the font to something easier on the eye. I have the section shown below added to c:\windows\win.ini which is the same as on my Win 8.1 box, but the font does not change from whatever is the default. I have tried different fonts (Fixedsys, Courier) and different FontHeights but no changes seem to have any effect. Even after re-booting.

Has anyone been able to successfully change the font for WJED on Win 10?
Any help/advice would be very much appreciated.

Thanks
Kevin

[WJED]
black=0,0,0