Re: [jed-users] hiding/not displaying the menu bar?

Searching in the mailing list archives, I found some references (roughly 10
years ago)

http://lists.jedsoft.org/lists/jed-users/2004/0000142.html

to "Klaus Schmidt's html+js mode", but the link (
http://home.wtal.de/klaus/htmlks.zip) is dead and I couldn't find it in the
modes repository.

Is there currently a solution to get syntax highlighting on files
containing HTML and JS?