Re: [jed-users] hiding/not displaying the menu bar?

Hi John, perfect, thank you for this (and thank for jed! :) ).

Since I am now on the list, perhaps another brief question: is there a way
to properly handle files that contain both HTML as well as Javascript? When
I find myself editing a web page, typically it will mix these two
langagues. These are the only occasions where jed doesn't just magically do
the right thing for me...