[jed-users] Ratliff and Whitesmith C indent modes? ... and more questions

The C modes are explained here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indent_style

1.
I use Ratliff C style since I was begin (and love it) with Pascal.
I didn't knew that was known mode, just was my natural for me from 1989
when I learned C.
How I can use it with cmode.sl ?

2.
I have several bug fixes and modifications/remakes (bufed, mini).
How to info/update JED developers?

3.
I have a list with wishes...
I have no idea where I could send it except here, hopping for an
answer.

3.1. the newt libraty is based on slang, may you can include it.

3.2. better blink_match, perhaps by changing the attribute of the
second matched char.

3.3. is_xjed() or is_xxxjed() should be internal JED functions at
compile time, or at least in site.sl.

3.4. status line format string with width (example %03c for columns,
%5u for lines); without the width, by moving the cursor, moving the
whole status line and that is annoying.

I already sent a patch for this.
Just I want to know if it is accepted or need to optimize this for
speed, or rejected for some reason or whatever...

3.5. Regular expression manual...
Is it POSIX compatible, 2001/2008? can I find in a man page of other
application? What library the SLang/JED using for it?

3.6. Ratliff C Style mode. (that is also my first question)

4. I have rewrote the BRIEF emulation using BRIEF's manual of 1991 and
macros of v3.1 and v2.1 and watching the KEYBOARD.H (the really
keys definition code) of both versions.

For that reason I rewrote the bufed, I add nice Borland-like color
schemes, and added more than 3000 lines of SL code. Probably, I ll add
new help functions (using colors, compatible with old), modify the mini
already I added some fixes, and a new BRIEF-like file selection
(file-file).

But I cant finish it if I didn't patch the C code.

4.1. a region mode which the region will extends to the cursor cell.
(BRIEF's mark 1,2 / Alt+M,Alt+C). This can be done only in C code.

4.2. a region mode with correct line-block selection (BRIEF's mark 3,
Alt+L) with whole lines highlight. Now it works with create_line_mark()
at first line and at end line... not nice...
This can be done only in C code.

Of course all are under GPL.

Thank you.

--