Re: [jed-users] Re: Hello

I totally agree. I'd be annoyed, too.
For now, replace "red" with "red2", i.e.
https://gitlab.com/dram/red2

[when I saw your post, I tried to change the visibility.
Couldn't find any way; the links the doc said to click
just weren't there. of course, they were working on
the gitlab site. So I just created a new project, and
copied the files over.]
.dram