[jed-users] Re: Using jed with par

On 2016-04-11 Martin Klaiber wrote:

> I would like to use the formatting-tool "par" in conjunction with jed.
>
> Is there a similar way for jed to include par?

Have a look at http://jedmodes.sourceforge.net/mode/subpar/

It is an emulation, though. If you want par as such, you must
create your own function.

BTW, as for jedmodes.sourceforge.net, is anybody still
maintaining this site? Some months ago I tried to contact
both Paul Boekholt and Günter Milde, who are listed as
administrators, in order to have a newer version of my po-mode
uploaded, but none of them ever replied. At the very least, I
would like to have the old version completely removed if anyone
here is capable of doing that?

  Morten