[jed-users] pymode.sl DFA highlighting of multi-line strings

Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone has managed to get DFA syntax highlighting from the pymode.sl from jed modes to support multi-line strings? It includes a comment that they aren't supported, but I don't know if that's an inherent problem of DFA highlighting, or just an unfixed bug.

Also, the traditional highlighting mode works for double-quoted docstrings ("""), but not single quoted docstrings ('''). Again, why this is is not obvious to me, as the pymode.sl seems to include the appropriate hooks for '''-quoted strings.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, the jedmodes repository on sourceforge hasn't been touched in a long time (early 2010). Is it essentially dead?

Thanks,