Re: [Jed-users-l] syntax highlighting issue

John,

I played around a little bit more with the color settings. It seems certain
console colors are considered bright even without the "bright" prefix.
These were the ones I was trying to use (yellow,white,gray). However, some
do not default to bright (lightgray, cyan). I am happy with lightgray, it
looks white on a black background. Again, not sure if this is Jed, aterm,
or just my ignorance of console colors in general, but thanks for your
quick reply. I'll try rxvt and let you know if it makes any difference.

Andy