[Jed-users-l] syntax highlighting issue

Hi,

I have been teaching myself s-lang and using jed over the last week or so.
One issue I have noticed is that the text covered by this line :

set_color("normal", $1, $2);

in my color scheme is always highlighted (or bold or bright, not sure which
is the correct term) regardless of the color setting. The the other
settings seem to react normally (ie. changing the "comment" setting from
"brightcyan" to "cyan" makes the font thinner). I am using Jed in a linux
console (aterm). I'm not sure if this is the default behavior, but am
wondering if it is possible to change.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Andy