Re: [Jed-users-l] Middle-click to copy text

Thanks for the replies.

I'm using jed only in a terminal.

Shift-middleclick works!  Hurrah!  That will do for copying into jed.

How do I copy out of jed to another app with the middle button?

So what's middleclick by itself supposed to do?

Is there a way to swap the two functions so I don't need shfit?

I'm not sure how to tell if mousex.sl is loaded.

FWIW, .jedrc runs this:
enable_xmouse ();

-Doug