Re: [Jed-users-l] Middle-click to copy text

Doug Kramer <doog@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> It seems all windowed programs in Linux allow me to select text, then move
> to any other app and middle-click to copy it -- except Jed.  I cannot copy
> into or out of Jed this way.

When you say "jed", what do you mean.  Are you using the one that runs
in a terminal window, or "xjed", which runs in its own window.

If you are using the version that runs in a terminal window, do you
have mousex.sl loaded?  If so, you will have to press the shift button
while using the mouse.  This tells the terminal to momentarily restore
its standard behavior.