Re: [Jed-users-l] copy, cut, and paste from X programs

Yes, thanks, that is certainly where I must have stolen the functions that I use.  cuamark.sl uses xclip and for some reason I could never manage to get xclip to work right.  This would have been on an ubuntu installation several years ago.  xsel seems to be trouble free (for me).

Henry