Re: [Jed-users-l] Aspell blues...

Good morning, Guether...

On Monday 30 May 2011 11:46 pm, Guenter Milde wrote:

I followed your excellent instructions and then when Jed whined to me
about bufutils.sl being awry, I immediately grabbed the latest source
and PRESTO! I have my favorite editor back up and working, with
volumes of thanks to you.

The only trick I have left to make it functional is fix the color to
where misspelled words appear in red for easy proofreading. I have
never said much about it, but I have written several different manuals
using Jed, plus all my mail in KDE.

I am so glad to have Jed working once more. (Takes out my list of
TO-DO things) That's one major thing off the list. 8-)

Dave
--
Dave Laird (dlaird@xxxxxxxxxx)
The Used Kharma Lot

 Fortune Random Thought For the Minute
Stop searching forever.  Happiness is unattainable.