[Jed-users-l] Aspell blues...

Good evening, one and all...

I have been using Jed as a default text editor in CentOS/Red Hat for
over five years by using the original Ispell which was available and
functional. To make the long (and somewhat painful story) short, I
recently had to install a new hard disk, and the old version of Ispell
no longer works, or is it even available. Hence I am stuck with
Aspell. There has to be a line in the libraries, as I recall, where I
could make Aspell work when Ispell is not available. <sigh> I cannot
even find my notes from that time.

Flyspell seems to be working, but the default dictionary is not
accessible, hence no spell check.

Has anyone gotten the latest stable version of Jed to work using
Aspell?

Dave
--
Dave Laird (dlaird@xxxxxxxxxx)
The Used Kharma Lot

 Fortune Random Thought For the Minute
A man without a woman is like a statue without pigeons.