Re: [Jed-users-l] How many people use JED?

On 14 January 2011 16:44, Jörg Sommer <joerg@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hallo,
>
> Daniel Carrera <dcarrera@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Out of curiosity, does anyone have any idea of how popular JED is? I
>> found out about JED through Wikipedia. I knew of it from before, but
>> this was my first time trying it.
>
> At least 1500 people have installed the Debian package. If they use it
> or how many of these systems are multi‐user system, is unknown.

Hmm... I love Jed and want it only all good but I have to point out
that my company has Jed as a standard package on all VMs we install.
So we alone could easily stand for about 100 of those.
I'm not a sysadmin but my colleague is and he's my only convertee to Jed.

> http://qa.debian.org/popcon.php?package=jed
>
> Bye, Jörg.
> --
> Du kannst einem Schwein einen goldenen Ring durch die Nase ziehen,
> deswegen bleibt es trozdem ein Schwein!

Peter Bengtsson,
work www.fry-it.com
home www.peterbe.com