Re: [Jed-users-l] Help: A few config questions.

Hey,

I figured out problem 2 on my own. It looks like "\e" denotes not only
the Esc key, but also ALT. So I can use that to define key bindings
involving the ALT key.

I still hope to find out if/how you can remove the scratch buffer,
which I don't use.

Btw, still happy with JED. It has a very low barrier to entry, yet it
quickly lets you graduate to more advanced features. Great editor.

Cheers,
Daniel.