Re: [Jed-users-l] Is this list still active?

Hi Bob,

Yeah, I've been on the jed web site and checked the modes available there --
didn't list the lout mode.

The original reference I found for the lout mode was on the jed-users
mailing list back in 2001:
http://jupiter.jtan.com/~wingnut/jed-historical/msg02221.html

Unfortunately it appears that the references in that email are no longer
good.  And, the only newer reference to the author (from Google) are from
2003.

So, it was my hope that someone else had archived a copy of the mode
someplace.

George

On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 1:19 AM, Duane Rico Suave dba Bob Bernstein <
duane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The list is still active. The archives have regrettably fallen into
> disrepair. The website you probably want is http://jedsoft.org/jed/
>
> Perhaps someone on the list knows about the mode you're looking for!
>

> --
> Duane "Rico" Suave dba Bob Bernstein aka jed-users-l list admin

---
Faster moments spent spread tales of change within the sound...