Re: integer to string

Manfred Hanke <Manfred.Hanke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> If you really have to deal with such integer numbers, you may consider
> to use the LLong_Type, which is declared in literal constants with an
> LL-postfix:

For multiprecision floats, you may want to play with the slmpfp
module, which I started to write earlier this year but have not had
time to complete.  Nevertheless, it is quite usable (though
undocumented).

   $ git clone git://git.jedsoft.org/git/slmpfp.git

It includes support for the multiprecision floating point (mpfr) and
interval (mpfi) libraries.  I wrote it mainly for the interval
support.  You can read more about intervals at
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interval_arithmetic>.

PS: These git repositories are also available:

  git://git.jedsoft.org/git/jed.git
  git://git.jedsoft.org/git/slang.git
  git://git.jedsoft.org/git/slxfig.git