jed-0.99.19 released

This weekend I released jed 0.99.19 as the new stable version.  See
<http://www.jedsoft.org/jed/download.html> for information about
obtaining jed.

There have been numerous changes and bug fixes since the last stable
release (0.99.18), which you can read about in the changes.txt file.
Since many of the changes have been discussed on this list, I will not
discuss them here.

I know that many of you are wondering when version 1 will materialize.
To be honest I do not spend too much time thinking about it.  I feel
that jed has been up to version 1 quality (whatever that means) for
many years.  So it is not a question of quality or stability.  Rather
I have a vision of what version 1 should look like and I do not feel
that I have achieved that goal yet.  In that sense, version 1.0 may be
an asymptotic limit.  In any case, I want to thank everyone on this list
their patience and continued support for jed.