Re: Search and other functions don't work

Having been bitten by a similar non-obvious dependency slsh on Ubuntu back
in October, has me wondering if there is some way we can add a check to
the Slang modules that need this, and an error message that makes it more
explicit.  Nothing all that fancy, just a simplistic "I need foo" check
and an, error("Could not find foo");

I understand that this is what require is for, but hopefully we're only
talking about two or three lines of boilerplate that would occur in a few
places...