Re: signal handler within jed?

On Tue 2009-03-03 (11:13), G. Milde wrote:
> On  3.03.09, Ulli Horlacher wrote:
>
> > I have problems with some of my users, who do not exit jed correctly, but
> > click on the CLOSE button of the xterm window.
>

> > Closing the xterm leads to a SIGTERM for jed.
> > Is it possible to install a signal handler within jed?
> > In this signal handler routine I then could save all buffers.
>
> I don't know, but you could let your users use xjed instead.

Not practicable. Sometimes they do not have a X display.
jed works in both cases: with or without X, whereas xjed needs X.

Besides this jed and xjed looks different. This confuses my users.

--
Ullrich Horlacher              Server- und Arbeitsplatzsysteme
Rechenzentrum                  E-Mail: horlacher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx