signal handler within jed?

I have problems with some of my users, who do not exit jed correctly, but
click on the CLOSE button of the xterm window.

Even worse, my users then edit the #autosave# file (because it appears on
top in their file browser) and do not call recover_file()

I have told them x times NOT to close the xterm before saving the file,
but they do not act on my advice. Users... you know? :-}

Closing the xterm leads to a SIGTERM for jed.
Is it possible to install a signal handler within jed?
In this signal handler routine I then could save all buffers.

--
Ullrich Horlacher              Server- und Arbeitsplatzsysteme
Rechenzentrum                  E-Mail: horlacher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx