jtemplates: template system with the ability to execute S‐Lang code

Hi,

after the discussion about templates here some days ago, I've looked at
the template.sl on jedmodes, but this didn't satisfy my wishes. So, I've
wrote my own templates mode. The big difference to everything else is the
ability to exectute S‐Lang code after the text block was inserted. This
way you can adjust the text to the current environment, e.g. substitute
or remove some parts or indent it.

If you want to test it, get the file jtemplate.sl [1] and load it in your
jed.rc. You have to create a directory templates in your
Jed_Home_Directory. You can save the two directory Java and S-Lang [2]
there. Then you have the popup menu File->Insert Template where you can
select a template.

The most impressive template is Java->Documentation. It adds an javadoc
comment for the class, attribute or method in the current line. Simply
insert the template Java->Empty file and the move the editing point to
the constructor and select Java->Documentation. Do the same with the
editing point in the line containing class.

Comments and bug reports are welcome.

Bye, Jörg.

[1] http://git.debian.org/?p=users/jo-guest/jjm.git;a=blob_plain;f=jtemplate.sl;hb=templates
[2] http://git.debian.org/?p=users/jo-guest/jjm.git;a=snapshot;h=2e5c60d460b6707db30e67037444d3a04cfab87a;sf=tgz
--
Alles, wovor wir Angst haben müssen, ist die Angst selbst.
       	     	       	     	     	 (Franklin D. Roosevelt)