Re: feature request for svn mode

On  3.01.08, Joachim Schmitz wrote:

> On my system this modification is still necessary:

> diff mode/svn/svn.sl svn.sl
> 1333c1333
> <    definekey("close_buffer", Key_Esc, log_mode);
> ---
> >    definekey_reserved("close_buffer", Key_Esc, log_mode);

I could trace this down to a bug in x-keydefs.sl

Either use version 1.7 of x-keydefs.sl or set in your jed.rc::

  variable Key_Esc = "\e\e\e";

(this is the default in cua emulation and therefore I missed to detect
the bug).

> Also I notice the following inconvenience:

> after committing a file the buffers are now reloaded, if they change on
> disk, which is always the case, if one uses the $id$ tag. this is good but
> it should do this, without asking everytime.

What does it ask?

> Also the result of the commit is not shown,

This is intended - if the commit is successfull.
There is a "done" message in the message buffer, however.

> instead the VC directory list buffer.

This is fixed in todays version of svn.sl (just committed to CVS).