Re: feature request for svn mode

G. Milde schrieb:
On  3.01.08, G. Milde wrote:

2. when trying to commit a buffer, I get:
Unable to typecast Array_Type to String_Type

This is fixed in the current release.

I proved myself wrong. Commiting a buffer did not only suffer from
the bug fixed in

% 2007-12-18 * remove spurious arg in vc_commit_finish()

but also another one, fixed only today:

% 2008-01-03 * bugfix: swapped arguments in vc_commit_buffer()

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Thank You for the good work.

On my system this modification is still necessary:

diff mode/svn/svn.sl svn.sl
1333c1333
<    definekey("close_buffer", Key_Esc, log_mode);
---
>    definekey_reserved("close_buffer", Key_Esc, log_mode);

Also I notice the following inconvenience:

after committing a file the buffers are now reloaded, if the change on disk, which is always the case, if one uses the $id$ tag. this is good but it should do this, without asking everytime.

Also the result of the commit is not shown, instead the VC directory list buffer.

--
Gruß Joachim