Re: Folding & Perl Mode

Hallo John,

"John E. Davis" <davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thei Wijnen <t.wijnen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>Here are my changes to perl.sl and they appear to work!
>
> Here is a different patch that I believe will work with both forms of
> the fold marks.  Please let me know if this breaks something.

Isn't it a common problem that text in comments confuses
find_matching_delimiter()? Due to this I've implemented my own brace
matching function. Is it possible to exclude braces from the matching
with find_matching_delimiter()? Are more complex contructs like {\{ ] }
possible?

Ciao, Jörg.
--
Hügelschäfer's Law (http://www.bruhaha.de/laws.html):
Beiträge werden dort gepostet, wo sie den größten Widerstand hervorrufen.