Re: Alt-Y (yp_yank_pop) overridden by menu shortcut?

Marc Haber <mh+jed-users@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>No, I cannot find enable_menu_keys anywhere in the initialization
>files. Is there a disable_menu_keys function that I can call from my
>local init files?

Do you define an emulation in your .jedrc file?  If not, then try
specifying one, e.g.,

   define keybindings_hook (emulation)
   {
       .
       .
   }
   () = evalfile ("emacs");    % Use emacs keybindings

Otherwise, if you do not specify an emulation, you will get a default
emulation, which includes access to the menus via shortcut keys.