Re: UTF-8 problems

John E. Davis spake unto us the following wisdom:
> Incidently, what terminal are you using?  I am using rxvt-unicode
> (urxvt) because I find xterm's handling of multibyte characters to be
> too buggy.

rxvt-unicode here, as well, because I find more than just multibyte
characters to be buggy in xterm.  ;-)  Note that I was not the
original reporter of this bug, as well...

The error in this case was not a terminal error, however, because
navigating across the kana caused Jed to jump to the very end of the
buffer and emit an "End of Buffer." warning to the minibuffer.  We're
not looking at the typical off-by-one-character type error that
terminal and multibyte character processing errors normally exhibit.

Ethan

determined to commit crimes.